Saturday, May 14, 2011

PERFORMANCE ON 15.05.11

7 Ways to Keep Resolutions:

Keep small goals, which are reachable and doable
If you can't give up smoking or booze, try restricting their intake
If you want to lose weight, eat healthy for at least one meal in a day
Can't work out daily? Start a weekly regimen and increase gradually
If you make a mistake, don't give up, forgive yourself and carry on
Keep reminding yourself why the resolution is good for you
Reward yourself weekly for sticking to a resolution...

10 Common Resolutions that are Usually Broken:
I will quit smoking
I will give up booze
I will lose weight
I will join a gym
I will study harder
I will spend more time with my family
I will go slow on impulsive shopping
I will not lose my temper
I will become more sociable
I will find a better job/make more money

No comments:

Post a Comment